Crofton Springs at Providence
Crofton Springs at Providence will be a resort vacation destination in itself! Park Square Homes is proud to feature the beautiful Palm series of homes, offering 4 to 6 bedrooms. Generous open living areas and elegant features add to Crofton Springs feeling of true exclusivity in one of the most luxurious Orlando resorts.
Located just south of Orlando, Providence features an 18-hole golf course designed by highly renowned architect, Michael Dasher, and offers resort style amenities including an 8,000 sf clubhouse, tennis courts, fitness center, two resort style swimming pools, playgrounds, conservation, parks and nature trails.
Experience a vacation like no other in your very own retreat in Crofton Springs at Providence Resort!
- 6 Bedroom
- 3 Bathroom
- 2 Car Garage
- Private Pool
- 3,298 Sq.Ft.
Providence Golf & Country Club
Just southwest of Orlando, you will find vibrant lifestyles thriving under golden sunlight. The new homes built upon 2,200 pristine acres beckon a privileged few with a luxury unlike any other.
Providence Florida is a place where nature is your neighbor, where lush foliage rustles in the morning breeze. Where the nation's top home builders have chosen to offer their models for the Orlando market.
The Michael Dasher designed golf course is tied together gracefully with exquisite home sites and numerous amenities. Along with your luxury home, enjoy a winning hole-in-one, game-set-match, morning swim, or afternoon workout.
Providence is a place where dreams are fulfilled and life is lived to the fullest.
Providence is a place where your favorite activity is just down the street from your new Orlando home, and you can enjoy it with new found friends.
The fitness and aquatic center was designed for family activities and easy socializing. The championship golf course and clubhouses are perfect for meeting friends, whether you enjoy the game of golf or prefer a casual drink in the lounge or a meal in the restaurant.
At Providence, you can enjoy:
- A championship golf course designed by Michael Dasher. The Providence golf staff offers instruction for men, women, and children of all skill levels, as well as tournament play.
- An elaborate golf clubhouse, with pro shop, lounge, and restaurant with seating for up to 200 people.
- Two swimming pools: a resort-style pool with slides and plenty of lounge chairs for easy socializing; and a lap pool for exercising.
- Lighted tennis courts - some of the best in Orlando!
- A family-oriented fitness and aquatic center, featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- An activities room within the fitness center for aerobics classes, karate, and other activities for children of all ages.
- 24-hour manned gatehouse - a must for our luxury home builders.
- Wide sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging, and walking to the golf and recreation center.
The championship golf course and country club is adorned by the natural environment of Providence golf community. Eighteen stunning holes designed by premiere golf course architect Michael Dasher challenge your game, while the serene landscaping enlightens your senses.
Providence Golf Club is a course that golfers want to come back to over and over. Our banquet facilities for weddings and other large events are highly rated. The restaurant runs a variety of specials and the compliments on our food keep coming.
You'll enjoy your visit!
Your experience begins with a pristine drive through the Providence community, book-ended by luxurious landscaping and breathtaking homes, which brings you to the amenity-filled, socially-inviting clubhouse that truly makes a statement. This is your gateway to an unmatched golf experience.
Here at the clubhouse, everything is at your fingertips including the 1,000 square foot pro shop housing the latest state-of-the-art equipment and apparel; restaurant with delicious food and full-service bar; available outdoor dining on the patio that overlooks the well-manicured course; and a complete practice facility with driving range and putting green.
Golf Course Information
- Par 72
- 7,046 yards (Championship Tees)
- Semi-Private Golf Course
- Maintained to the Highest Standards
- Clubhouse complete with Restaurant, Full-Service Bar and Banquet Area; Pro Shop; Driving Range; Putting Green
- Master Association - $118.00
All fees are charged per month - includes Gated Resort, Access To All Resort Facilities, Communal Landscape Maintenance
Thinking Of Renting Your Home?
If you are interested in owning a vacation home that you can use to create great memories, while renting it out when not using it, contact our experts to see how we can help make your dreams become reality!