Patriot's Landing at Reunion Resort & Club
Reunion Resort is truly a unique lifestyle resort! A great place to live, vacation and play, Reunion Resort offers something for the whole family. Go wherever your imagination will take you! Experience resort-style amenities and the best golf Orlando has to offer in this private retreat.
Reunion Resort is located only six miles from the gates of Walt Disney World Orlando. Boasting 2,300 acres of first class amenities, relaxation and fun; this luxury community is home to three championship golf courses by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson, as well as the world renowned Annika Sorenstam Golf Academy.
An abundance of 5-star resort activities and amenities make the perfect environment for you to spend quality time with family and friends creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- The Spa offers a boutique experience of serenity and luxury with massages, skin and body treatments and nail services.
- Golf one of the three Signature Golf Courses designed by legends Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer, and learn from our highly trained staff of PGA Professionals.
- Annika Sorenstam’s ANNIKA Academy provides individual golf instruction, personalized fitness and nutrition programs.
- Frankly Golf Putting Academy is dedicated to improving your performance on the putting green.
- Award-winning Tennis Center features six Hydro-grid courts, teaching professionals and full service tennis shop.
- The Fitness Center offers cardio and weight-training equipment, as well as exercise and yoga classes.
- Kids and adults alike love Kids Crew, a special club for guests ages 4-10. From scavenger hunts to fun in the pool, kids love spending the day on their own terms.
- As a family, enjoy activity trails and playgrounds throughout the community or rent one of our multi-passenger or standard bikes.
- Water Park: Float down the lazy river, ride the twisting water slides and play lawn games. Pair that with poolside food and beverage service, tropical landscaping, sunny or shaded lounge areas, and you have something to please kids and adults of all ages.
- Additional Pools: The Cove Pool Pavilion offers two relaxing jacuzzis, poolside dining, gorgeous views of the golf courses, outdoor billiards and a game room.
- With nine additional pools throughout the resort, no matter where you stay, there is a pool nearby.
Restaurant / Bars
- FortéSM serves traditional Italian cuisine in a warm and rustic atmosphere.
- ElevenSM is situated on the rooftop of the Reunion Grande and has 360 degree views of the area. This indoor-outdoor restaurant offers handcrafted cocktails and a signature steakhouse menu.
- The Clubhouse offers a wide variety of traditional American breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. Dine indoors or out.
- The Cove at Seven Eagles serves up a variety of poolside favorites to enjoy with a full service bar.
- Grande Lobby Sushi Bar is perfect for a light dinner or evening cocktail.
- The Water Park offers All-American casual poolside food and libations while you are splashing around.
Reunion will wow you with an unmatched ability for bringing your friends and family together. Spend the day splashing around the water park, play tennis on six lighted courts or rent a bike. After you have finished dining, catch the daily Disney® fireworks display from the pool deck.
Reunion is the only resort in the world featuring three signature golf courses designed by golf’s greatest legends: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson. As for instruction we are the only resort in America with an ANNIKA AcademyTM and Frankly Golf Putting Academy on site. Enjoy all the activities and cherish finding yourselves together.
*Reunion Resort Golf & Social Membership Information Available Upon Request.
- Patriots Landing (with Pool) - $461.33
All fees are charged per month - includes All Access Control & Security, All Key Management Systems, Irrigation Water, Ground Maintenance, Cable Television, Pest Control, Exterior Pressure Washing, Pool Cleaning
- C.D.D. - $2,720 Per Annum (paid with Real Estate Taxes)
Thinking Of Renting Your Home?
If you are interested in owning a vacation home that you can use to create great memories, while renting it out when not using it, contact our experts to see how we can help make your dreams become reality!